To add the Unified Checkout method to your store:
1) You will need the “API Key” and “Merchant ID” information to make your Birleşik Ödeme connection. In order to get this information and start the integration, you need to contact the Birleşik Ödeme team at [email protected]
Birleşik Ödeme team will support your integration process as soon as possible.
Your Api Key and Merchant ID are the core values that allow you to connect with Birleşik Ödeme. So write them down.
If you do not have a United Payment (Birleşik Ödeme) account, you can open a United Payment account using the link below.
Register URL: https://unitedpayment.com/products/online-collections
2) After obtaining the necessary information from Birleşik Ödeme, click on the Payment section under Store Settings from the left menu in your Shopiroller panel.
3) Click the button to the right of the Birleşik Ödeme option.
4) When Birleşik Ödeme is activated, the Configure button will appear right next to it. Click this button.
5) Enter your e-mail and password information that you used to login to the Birleşik Ödeme system. Enter the API Key and Merchant ID information you received from Birleşik Ödeme in the relevant field and click the Save button.
Now the Birleşik Ödeme method has been successfully added to your store.